Unable to access server???
- After that I looked for my security groups, well they haven’t provide me any hint for further steps.
- Then I tried telnet at port 22 from my public and private network which was again a hard luck for me.
- Tried creating AMI and building new instance of it.
- I've mounted the EBS of a broken instance on a running instance, look for the file configuration of my ssh.
- Also checked for the entries in /etc/fstab, but entries were all perfect as per knowledge.
- Tried starting the instance from the broken instance, but again the same error occured on the screen.
- Further moved over the AWS UI, under Action I found option to put user data
- I had gone through different option in UI , just went through the system logs
- So I stopped the broken instance and mount the broken ebs volume to the running one and commented the swap entry from /etc/fstab
- Finally I found that my instance is up and running, again I looked for the system logs in aws UI, where login was prompt was able to access my instance again.