Readers would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of the Getting Started with Review Board
And two lucky winners stand a chance to win ecopy of the book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners.
Overview of book:
- Install and set up Reviewboard
- Create a review request with the changes you have introduced
- Publish or share the review request with the team/reviewer/reviewer groups
- Integrate your code with code repositories
- Close the code review request by providing a review comment
- Understand how to search the user dashboard (limited and full text search)
- Manage Reviewboard as an administrator
- Acquire tips and tricks to optimize the usage and performance of Reviewboard
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page (Getting Started with Review Board) and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple.
The contest will close on 5th of April 2014. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!